3 Amazing Temples
- Pick up from hotel, then departure to Phang Nga. Arrive Dragon Temple “ Wat Tham Praya Nakharat “ what’s mean temple “ They ‘re Buddha image in Cave & Limestone rock, we experience with amazing natural Limestone cave, surrounding Buddhism respectful.
- Arrive Wat Bang Riang. They ‘re the biggest pagoda and where you respect the shrine of the Buddha’s tooth.
- Drive to Bang Sai restaurant to enjoy with local Thai‘s lunch.
- Departure from the restaurant to visit at mini wildlife animal.
- Visit the last temple “ Wat Suwankuha “ and fun with wild Mountain monkeys. Impressive with golden sleeping Buddha image in the amazing of the famous cave of Phangnga province.
- Leave from the temple, return to Khaolak.
- Arrive to hotel in Khaolak.
about 8 hours
Full Day Tour
as part of a group
What to bring:
Camera, Gentle casual dress, Sunglasses, good mood
- Hotel transfer
- Fresh water and refreshment
- Entrance fee
- Tour Guide
- All drinks included
it is possible to organize a private tour with only 2 people!
All drinks were included on this tour
Khao Sok National Park Khao Sok National Park with Elephant Riding & River Canoe The very green national park with the reservoir in a fantastic