Khao Sok National Park Khao Sok National Park with Elephant Riding & River Canoe The very green national park with the reservoir in a fantastic
Khao Lak Safari
Khao Lak Safari
with elephant & sea turtles
- Pick up from your hotel reception
- Visit local market
- Elephant camp and ridding elephant to jungle, relax and swim with elephant. Enjoy, fun and take a beautiful photos with elephant after that elephant ridding back to the camp.
- Coffee or tea and delicious with seasonal fruits.
- Departure from elephant to Sea turtle conservation center. There are many baby sea turtle.
- Visit a temple
- Visit Khao Lak Police Boat
- Delicious lunch, fruits, coffee or tea, relax and prepare for bamboo float.
- Bamboo Float
- Transfer to your hotel
about 8 hours
Full Day Tour
as part of a group
What to bring:
Swimming ware, sun protection, insect protection, towel, sun glasses, and camera, dry cloths, good mood
- Hotel transfer from/to reception
- air condition car
- elephant trek
- bamboo float
- local lunch
- Drinking water
- tour guide and refreshment
- Sea turtle conservation center
- Drinks all inclusive
it is possible to organize a private tour with only 2 people!
Book this tour:
All drinks were included on this tour
Navy Boat 813
A lasting memory of the tsunami is provided by the Navy Boat 813, which was pushed inland by the wave and which is still there – it is now a memorial. The boat anchored off the coast and had the task of looking after a member of the royal family: the grandson who was jet skiing off Khao Lak. The almost 25 meter long boat has the power of the tsunami torn loose and carried it into the interior of the country. The grandson was killed in the process, his mother, Princess Ubolratana, was ashore and was able to ﬂ ee with others to the upper floors of the Flora Resort, where they were survived.
The large Navyboat is still lying in the same spot where it was washed up – almost two kilometers inland from the sea. It was left as a memorial. Over the years the Environment developed, in the past it lay on its side, lonely in a wide, green field, today the boat and the field are paved and memorial plaques and museums next to them commemorate the event.
Location: on the land side a little behind the main road 4, opposite the Bang Niang market. It is no longer so clearly visible from the street.