Phuket Shopping Tour
Phuket Shopping Tour
and relaxing at Patong Beach
Shopping in Phuket plays a good part of a great holiday. It’s often more about entertainment and fun than real necessity and most of the time you don’t even buy anything. Phuket has a lot to offer to everyone and shopping in Phuket is often associated with food. You will mostly notice this in any night markets and shopping malls. It’s also a great way to escape the rain or even the heat as malls and bazaars often come with air conditioning. (Source)
Phuket Big Buddha, or The Great Buddha of Phuket, is a seated Maravija Buddha statue in Phuket, Thailand. The official name is Phra Phutta Ming Mongkol Eknakiri (Thai: พระพุทธมิ่งมงคลเอกนาคคีรี; RTGS: phra phuttha ming mongkhon eknakhakhiri), shortened to Ming Mongkol Buddha. Sitting atop Nakkerd Hill (also spelt Nagakerd) near Chalong, construction began in 2004. Expansion of the base was ongoing as of 2015. By 2017, 80 percent of the project had been completed. It is the third-tallest statue in Thailand behind only the Great Buddha of Thailand and Luangpho Yai.
The Buddha statue depicts Gautama in a sitting position (Maravichai: มารวิชัย) and is 45 metres (148 feet) tall and 25.45 metres (83.5 feet) wide. It is made of concrete and covered with Burmese white marble. Facing towards Ao Chalong Bay the statue is the main Buddha of the Wat Kitthi Sankaram temple (Wat Kata). The statue was declared the “Buddhist Treasure of Phuket” by Somdet Phra Yanasangwon, the Supreme Patriarch of Thailand, in 2008 (Source: Wiki pedia)
- Pick up from your hotel lobby.
- Departure to “Khao Phuket”
- Visit at cashew nut factory.
- Departure from factory to “ Chalong temple”. There you will enjoy of a beautiful and impressive of the old temple in Phuket island.
- After Chalong temple we will visit the Biggest Buddha in Phuket.
- Departure from Big Buddha sightseeing along the beach, kata beach, karon beach and Patong beach, 3hrs. at patong beach, shopping, and relax.
- Departure from patong beach to your hotel in khaolak
about 10 hours
Full Day Tour
as part of a group
What to bring:
Camera, long-sleeved T-Shirt, sun block lotion, sunglasses, good mood
- Round trip
- Transfer with perfect minivan
- All drinks included
it is possible to organize a private tour with only 2 people!
Book this tour:
All drinks were included on this tour
Khao Sok National Park Khao Sok National Park with Elephant Riding & River Canoe The very green national park with the reservoir in a fantastic