James Bond Island
James Bond Island
Phang Nga Bay & Canoeing
James Bond Island – “The Man with the golden gun”
Ko Tapu – James Bond Island. The 20 m high, lonely boulder in the sea was featured in the James Bond film “The man with the golden gun ”from 1974 prominently shown to advantage. who However, the hiding place, or rather the magnificent villa of the villain Scaramange, believes that it is here, but it is disappointed: it cannot be found in the crevice with the memorial plaque either.
A narrow path leads up to the right and halfway around the island to the remains of a pier (which it has washed away) and a small sandy beach. There is also a lot in the middle of the island small souvenir shops where you can also get ice cream and drinks. You should refrain from buying the mussels and corals offered here – you are not allowed to take them out.
You are never alone here unless you organize a private tour in the evening – after 5 p.m. the island is deserted again. (x)
- Pick up from your hotel reception and transfer to the pier.
- Arrived at a small secret pier, get on longtail boat through Mangrove forest.
- Start canoeing to explore the amazing and pristine natural beauty of Phang Nga Bay with our welltrained paddlers. Visit dark cave
- Visit James bond Island
- Leave for lunch
- Enjoy super delicious Thai style lunch with solfdrinks, and fresh fruit
- Visit local life of fisherman villages or shopping.
- Return to the pier.
- Visit the waterfall and enjoy swimming.
- Visit Lying Golden Buddha cave temple (Wat Suwankuha) and fun with long tail monkeys.
- Return back to hotel in Khaolak
about 8 Hours
Full Day Tour
(as part of a group)
What to bring:
Towel, Camera, swimming wear, Sun block lotion, Dry cloths, Long-sleeved T shirt, good mood
- Round trips from /to hotel
- Tour guide
- Longtail boat
- National park fee
- Coffee or tea
- Temple fee
- All Drinks included
Special Private Tour (2 Persons)
it is possible to organize a private tour with only 2 people!
Book this tour:
All drinks were included on this tour
more tours with Mr. Moo
Khao Sok National Park Khao Sok National Park with Elephant Riding & River Canoe The very green national park with the reservoir in a fantastic