- Pick up from your hotel reception and transfer to the pier.
- Arrived at the pier, Get on longtail boat though Mangrove forest.
- And visit Tam lod (Sea cave), exiting with the Dog Mountain.
- Visit James bond Island.
- Start canoeing to explore the amazing and pristine natural beauty of Phang Nga Bay with our welltrained paddlers. Visit dark cave (Hong) and through the magnificent mangrove forest. Leave for lunch.
- Enjoy super delicious Thai style lunch with solfdrinks, and fresh fruit
- Visit local life of fisherman villages or shopping.
- Return to the pier.
- Visit the waterfall, and enjoy swimming.
- Visit Buddha cave temple (Wat Suwankuha) and fun with long tail monkeys.
- Return back to hotel in Khaolak.
What to bring:
Towel, Camera, swimming wear, Sun block lotion, Dry cloths, Long-sleeved T shirt.
- Round trips from /to hotel
- Tour guide
- Longtail boat
- National park fee
- Drinking water
- Coffee or tea
- Temple fee
Some Tour Pictures
(click to enlarge)